What’s it do?
Tested by some of the world's fastest runners, this shoe was built to hit record-breaking speeds. A full-length, carbon fiber plate adds propulsion, while rubberless UA Flow cushioning makes this racing shoe light and grippy.
- Best for: Long & mid-distance races, like marathons, with a light, fast, explosive feel
- Warp™ 2.0 upper optimizes containment with lightweight lockdown & allows maximum breathability
- TPE sockliner for enhanced resiliency & bounce on every footstrike
- Full-length carbon fiber plate delivers explosive lift-offs with every stride
- Flow technology eliminates the rubber outsole, creating a more lightweight & seamless ride on any surface
- One-piece Flow midsole provides responsive & long-lasting cushioning
- Outsole material is super-durable & increases ground traction
- 360° reflectivity for added visibility in low-light runs
- Style #: 3026801
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Lace type: Standard tie
Fit & Care
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning